Got my first chalice!

silva218

I checked out the website, seems like they have a good variety. I'm going to order from them the next time I want corals. Thanks for the recommendation.

No problem. I'm sure the selection will go up even more. His buisiness is only 2 years old.

ZebbyD

Read this thread a few days ago and thought: 'What a lovely coral, I wouldn't mind one (or more) of those.......

My first red chalice arrives tomorrow morning!

Is it fair to blame you for all the money I will end up spending? haha

Last edited:

ZebbyD

Very happy with the chalice I got but the Lemonpeel seems to enjoy the taste of it.

This will be a battle to let it establish. I just hope the Lemonpeel gets bored asap and lets it rest.

Rhodes19

Hi silva,

First of all, its all your fault!!! I just ordered a Tyree Red Watermelon chalice and a Tyree Rainbow delight chalice. If my wife finds out you helped me spend the $$$ your going to be in big trouble. :D LOL

Second, I hope your lemon peel leaves your chalice alone. That will be an expensive meal. Have you tried feeding the fish more often and see if he stops munching?

silva218

Hi silva,

First of all, its all your fault!!! I just ordered a Tyree Red Watermelon chalice and a Tyree Rainbow delight chalice. If my wife finds out you helped me spend the $$$ your going to be in big trouble. :D LOL

Second, I hope your lemon peel leaves your chalice alone. That will be an expensive meal. Have you tried feeding the fish more often and see if he stops munching?

You should be happy with your chalices. I really like all three of mine! I'm sure a fourth will find its way in my tank soon enough... tell your wife that the price was a mistake and you are being refunded the money :)

Growth of my chalices has been great this month. Can't wait to snap some more pics on the 2nd

Rhodes19

tell your wife that the price was a mistake and you are being refunded the money :)

LOL. That's not to far from the truth. The Tyree Delight they guy picked up only has one eye instead of 3. He was going to frag it and give me a piece but he can't now so he offered me a deal instead of getting the Delight. I'll be getting a key lime mango chalice instead. It has 3 eyes and he said a 4th eye was starting to form. I like vendors who try to make things right by you. :)

silva218

tell your wife that the price was a mistake and you are being refunded the money :)

LOL. That's not to far from the truth. The Tyree Delight they guy picked up only has one eye instead of 3. He was going to frag it and give me a piece but he can't now so he offered me a deal instead of getting the Delight. I'll be getting a key lime mango chalice instead. It has 3 eyes and he said a 4th eye was starting to form. I like vendors who try to make things right by you. :)

Thats why I buy from Greg at cultivatedreef.com! He's always giving me great deals

silva218

woops. A bit late ;)

Tyree Red Watermellon Alien Eye
watermellon.jpg

Tyree Miami Hurricane
miami.jpg

Tyree Bubble Gum Monster
bgm.jpg