Goofy Tusk are bristleworms and has whiskers

MatroxD

Yes.. Typo on title.. [emoji12]

Ok, I know the title probably sounds a bit ridiculous, but has anyone else run into this with their Tusk? I swear I must have some of the strangest fish known to man(and woman), because my fish are just insane!

Anyhow, has anyone else observed this phenomenon? Because mine looks absolutely silly right now.. Lol..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I don't have a tusk, so I have no idea. Can you post a pic?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MatroxD

Lol, actually the goofball is back to normal now.. I was really worried about him when I first saw it and him.. But he's good now.. Looking fat and all back to smooth..

MatroxD

This idiot did it again.. Lol.. I wish I could catch him.. It's almost like he knows when I'm drinking beer so he gets funny acting and decides to eat a worm to get my attention.. He always hovers around when I stare at the tank.. Spoiled brat!

MatroxD

Will, I discovered last night something goofy and interesting.. I know that Tusk have the normal "fangs", but mine seems to have a mouthful of teeth. He looks like a horror movie about the mouth.. Lol.. I'd say the guy has a good 8 to 10 teeth .. The traditional 4(2 on top and bottom), but then, he has at least 2 to 4 additional each on the top and bottom..

He looks awesome!