Fraged a Big Leather.

MojosReef

I just fragged this big leater Sarcophyton (sp) for the 3rd time. They will be ready in about a week if anyone is interested to buy or trade.

wooddood

the wood dude
thanks for the offer but i have one too and i should probally frag it too.how did you go about fragging yours?

MojosReef

I wanted to get rid of the tall section in the back so i took a razor blade and sliced it all the way across about 3/4 from the front then sliced that section in half. I plit it almost all the way to the bottem but left about an inch or two. After it heals up from the cut I will finish the cut and presto I will have 3. I have fragged it this way before and it work well for me. My clown didnt like it at all because it woulnt open up of almost a week after I split it. But now its tenticles are fully opend on it and the 2 new frags. The frags are bout 4 inches in dia, well kinda triangle shaped.

MojosReef

I will see what I can do about a pic. Its kinda hard to see since it is on the back side of it. I will for sure take a pic when I finish the frag process and have the seperate pieces.

MojosReef

I dont mind but I already priced shipping on one and it was a little too high for just one of the peices. If you are will to pay upwards of $30 for shipping alone then I wont have a problem sending it.

SeaShel

Thanks for the reply. I didn't realize how much it wuold cost to ship. I would only have room for one of the pieces, so it's not going to be cost effective for me.

Good luck selling it. That is definitely some nice looking stuff!