Frag tank setup?

Hey everyone
I am thinking about setting up a small frag setup. And I am planning on using something shallow to house the frags. I want it to be shallower than a 20 long. I will be using power compact lights to light it. But I dont know what to use i was thinking about using a large tuberware box that is shallow but you cant see in from the side only the top. Any suggestion?
Thanks
Shawn

mps9506

I would go for something sturdier. Maybe a rubbermaid brute bin or if you can go larger just use a rubbermaid trough or something.
Anything small I would just use a small aquarium, they can be had for cheap.
If you are handy it wouldn't be to hard to just use some scrap acrylic to make a small shallow long tub. 1/4" would be plenty thick enough for what you are talking about.

mps9506

www.tapplastics.com
If you do decide to make an acrylic tank, make sure you do your research first. It isn't like siliconing to plates of glass togther.
You must make sure your acrylic is cut straight and smooth, everything is square and the welding process is a bit more complicated than squeezing a tube of silicone since you ar using a solvent to essentially melt to peices of plastic into one.

I got the oppurtunity to put togther some acrylic stuff witha local guy, and it was fun, but you will need some tools to do it correctly.

i dont no what the biggest size tank u want is but u could buy a 40 gallon breader tank then get it cut in half that way you have more room to work with.