Food Suggestions for SPS Coral

Jakets

Wondering if anyone has suggestions as to a good food for SPS.
I currently use Cyclop-eeze, and Liquid Life phyto

J

one eye

I just started using cyclopeeze and my corals seem to like it. I've noticed some pretty cool color enhancement....I don't know if the cyclpoeeze would have anything to do with coral color but the time frame is making me think it might.
I also feed DT's and Selcon. I soak my home made fish goo in Zoe before freezeing.

mojoreef

Just a reefer
Duhhh you said that in your first post.. sorry.
The corals that you are asking about will get the majority of the food needs throught thier photosynthetic process, but this can be supplimented with any food that is the right sized particle and contains C and N. They use C and N for tissue developement, so a small ammount ill not hurt at all.
Thier are a bunch of foods out thier that contain the above, but for me I just prepare a home made formula, using fresh seafood blended to have small enough particle size for corals and large enough ones to feed everything else up the food chain. My mix has salmon, shrimp, scallops and some nori for the algae eaters. I also put a little selcon in for the fish but the protien and hufa acids are really good for the corals to.

Mike

Jakets

Oh I printed that out days after it went up on your site GH. But I have to say I've never been able to keep my work area or the zip-lock bags as neat and clean as you :smirk:

Jason

Mary

Evil Angel
Dave,
that has to be one of the best "how to" page and recipe that anyone has!! Great job on that!

Maxx

Very Cool Gumhead!!!
I'm gonna have to borrow that from you. Thank you,
Nick

one eye

wooddood, just my .02. Get the freezer bags with the little zipper thing instead of the ones you have to squeze together. Such a little thing made my life sooo much easier :D