Fluffy II

Curtswearing

Mike, I moved this question to it's own thread

Fluffy II is currently being named by my friends on FragExchange. If you are currently propogating your own corals or are in the midst of trying to build a reef tank cheaply, go look in their frag database.

I put my new acrylic Mantis tank on my computer desk. As I type this, "Fluffy II" is staring at me begging for food. Unfortunately, the PC light that I purchased for this tank constantly flickers on and off and I have to run to the LFS today.

Other than that, it is making a mess digging in the sand and arranging shells and rubble to make it's den "just so". It's already accustomed to me but when Cheyenne or Cherokee walk up the me at the computer desk he will come to the front of his den and open up into a threatening Meral Stance. I guess mantis don't see too many labrador retrievers in the ocean.:)

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Curt...can't wait to see pictures of this one...good thing you have contacts now! Do mantis ever stop making their den "just so" or is it a continuous work in progress?

Curtswearing

There is always a little change.

However, when you first get them they really move things around a lot. I'll take some pic's today and will likely have them developed by tommorrow.

Mary

Evil Angel
Im so looking forward to seeing your new buddy! How long is it and how is it reacting to Rachel?
:)

Curtswearing

This one is braver than Fluffy was concerning Rachel. He has come out of his den right when Rachel was standing right there.

Maxx

very cool Curt! Are we gonna be treated to the same kind of pics we got last time w/ Fluffy??? Cause I really liked the 70's bigfoot footage feel those had...:D
Seriously, I wanna see this thing. When are you gonna let me over to see the monster in his own home?
I'll bring my own beer!!!!!!!
Nick

TDEVIL

tagging along (ofcourse) and waiting on the pics:)

how did the MS in the reef tank turn out??

TD

Witfull

curt, i almost joined the club today, not not complete mantis. at the LFS today they had a blue pistol shrimp...it was beautiful. but not knowing there exact needs, i withheld the urge and now i have some searching to do!