Finally!agression Has Ended!!!!

jubbers

My ocellaris clownfish have been together for over a month to a month and half. the first month the bigger clown was darting and nipping at the samller clown. causing the smaller one to have frayed fins(he was fine he still ate).then for about a week the larger would dart at the smaller the smaller would turn sideways and the larger clown quivered. about another week i have added over 2 pound of liverock, yellow polyps, and a condy anemone. the agression has been put to a halt they hang very close to each other they sleep together at night and they hang around the middle of the tank (where the polyps,lr,and anemone are). i know it is rare for condys and ocellaris clowns to host but there is always that possibility and i'll keep my fingers crossed. so thank-you for answering all my anxious probally dumb questions anyways,thanks for the help. now once the sexually mature i should have a matted pair. i am working on making a 10 gallon sump and weir system, any tips or suggestions on sites where i can find sump plans. :whstlr: yay! i have ocellaris clownfish pair(i think?):whstlr:

here are some pics of the female doing a dominance dance towards the smaller male:
clownfish_dance.jpg

jubbers

well almost have everything for the sump i just need lr rubbble and a return pump any suggestions on where to get a return pump?