Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Short pulse

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Long pulse

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Basile

What are peoples favorite settings on their vortech (any model) I used all of them, the wave ones are dangerous i find, and the motor becomes hot very fast. And it seem that for some the lagoon one is cooler than the crest and vise versa for others can we explain that one ???

Dweezil

I've switched between them all. I use Reef Crest 99% of the time. For me I would say my favorites are between the reef crest and lagoon modes.

Basile

I've switched between them all. I use Reef Crest 99% of the time. For me I would say my favorites are between the reef crest and lagoon modes.

Do you find that one have heat issues over the other, and which one is hotter in your view just curious, its seems its not the same for everyone.

Dweezil

I haven't really noticed any heat "issues" I don't think it get's too hot but definately I think short pulse gets hotter just because the motor is working harder. I have not noticed any difference between reef crest and lagoon.

Clownfish518

Razorback
PREMIUM
I am using lagoon now (heck, its a lagoon tank!). I think it moves more water than reefcrest. I like reefcrest too

On my BTA tank, they anemones much preferred pulse mode, short or long. I used long