expanding my CUC - various questions

koffee

How do these turbos rate?

- Florida Turbo
- Mexican Turbo
- Black Cortez Turbo
- Zebra Turbo

Is a Gold Tiger Cucumber the same as a Tiger Tail Cucumber?

Will a Banded Serpent Star do OK in a 40 breeder? Are there smaller Serpent or Brittle Stars I should watch for instead?

I'm not going to add all of these at once, but perhaps in the long term. Thanks!

tbittner

I have Mexican turbos and they get HUGE! Everything in the tank needs to be glued down because these are like bulldozers BUT they really do a fantastic job at cleaning up the tank.

michael_cb_125

I have the Mexican turbos. They REALLY are Little Bulldozers. But they will eat many types of MACRO that others just will not.

lcstorc

I just put two Mexican turbos in my HA filled 90. Left town for a week and they have eaten almost all of it. Yes they are bulldozers but they can eat a lof of algae in a short amount of time.

tbittner

Another suggestion for an awesome member of a CUC. Foxface Rabbitfish. I know that they will also attribute to the bio load but man, mine eat anything made up from algae. Except for bubble... :doh:

For bubble algae, I just placed an order for some Emerald hermits. They are about the only ones that will eat it. Of course, if I had perfect water I wouldn't have any bubble algae. :evileye: