Duncan Coral

michael_cb_125

I have a HUGE colony that I got from Mr. Coral. I love them. They have a shape and color that is just hard to find in any other coral. They are relatively easy to keep. I have had mine for a few weeks now and they are doing very well. When i first got mine it had 35 heads now it has like 40. If you buy a whole colony, you will save money. I have seen frags anywhere from 20 to 80 per head. I could not pay that. I would rather spend a little more and get a whole colony, and spend around 10 per head.~Micheal

Cal Native

do you have any photos? I'm planning on adding these to a nano is that a good idea? I have a sump, refug, chiller, protein skimmer, UV and great lighting. It's been up and running for about 10 months, I really like the duncans and would like to add some.

michael_cb_125

Here is a picture of it:
SANY0057-1.jpg

My colony is about 7 inches tall, and about 5 inches wide.

As long as your water quality is good, and yuo have bright lighting, you should be ok.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
This has quickly become my most favorite coral! My understanding is these are one of easiest LPS corals around. They look like little anemones on stalks. You can not go wrong with this coral. Here is mine a couple of hours after acclimating.

DSC_0001_2-2.jpg