Critique my sump design.

lcstorc

Thanks for the compliments. Not quite sure what the karma thing is but considdering my misspent youth I'm sure I can use all I can get.

The karma thing is a way we have of letting someone know they have done a good job or helped you in some way. There is also negative karma, but that is almost never used. To give someone karma, just click the word karma on one of their posts. A box will come up where you check if you approve or disaprove and a place for a comment. Be sure to put your name in the comment. If you don't and they are not a Premium Member or Mod then they won't know who gave it.

waucedah_joe

The karma thing is a way we have of letting someone know they have done a good job or helped you in some way. There is also negative karma, but that is almost never used. To give someone karma, just click the word karma on one of their posts. A box will come up where you check if you approve or disaprove and a place for a comment. Be sure to put your name in the comment. If you don't and they are not a Premium Member or Mod then they won't know who gave it.

I get it now. Thanks again. I hope this is usefull to people out there.