Cozumel and West Palm Dive Pics

Cougra

Wow those pictures are amazing! I've been trying to get to Cozemel for a couple years now but things always seem to come up that prevent me from going!

What resort did you stay at? What kind of camera did you use to take those wonderful photos?

mwrager

I am hoping that I can do some diving next year. Right now I am recovering from shoulder surgery. Pic’s look great. I wish I could go right now.

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
We stayed at Costa Club (now called the Breezes) and dove with Apple at Dive Paradise. Great people there and I would definetly go there again.
As for my camera, I have an Olympus 3020 with a PT-010 housing. It is a little dated, but works just great!

essmaker

PREMIUM
I don't think I can look at anymore diving pics until I go blow some bubbles of my own.

Did I mention it's going to snow this weekend?

Nice pics Lucky!

Tasslehoff

Hi lucky

Great pics!

I'm headed Memphis to Pensacola after work tonight for some Bottom time.

Thanks for the buildup. I reeeeally can't wait now. Will this shift ever end???

Tass

Tasslehoff

Originally posted by mwrager
I am hoping that I can do some diving next year. Right now I am recovering from shoulder surgery. Pic’s look great. I wish I could go right now.

hi mwrager

I had knee surgery Feb. 14th. I dive a little professionally. So it had me pretty freeked. But everything has worked out fine. You just be sure and do the exercises and don’t stop going to PT. I know PT reeks but it will get you back on the bottom. Good luck with it.

Maxx

Great shots Ink!! How close did that Octo let you get in the Keys?
you've got a great eye man...keep up the good work!
Nick

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Originally posted by Maxx
Great shots Ink!! How close did that Octo let you get in the Keys?
you've got a great eye man...keep up the good work!
Nick
That was actually a yellow stingray in West Palm and he let me get about 6" away from him.