Coral Binge & it's Luis' fault!

tankgirl

Thanks, cheeks & Vina!!! I'm pretty sure its a T. geoffreyi (not sure about the spelling). One of my favorite corals for sure and the most colorful thing in my tank! I feed it freeze-dried krill that I rehydrate 1st. It's a sweet coral.

jgalafa

Thank TG, It's so hard to find sps here on the Island LFS mostly sell softies and LPS so when i saw them I had to buy them a total of 5 corals for $35 each. Right now I'm baby sitting some corals for a friend that is upgrading his tank and after looking at the thread about aquascaping I'm ready to do something new, then I'll take a front pic to post.

Last edited:

Brucey

TG, great buys and great pics. Yeah Louise was out of the county last weekend and usually I'm limited to £30-40 for a coral but I bought the Plating Moti £90 ..... did you see the pics of it in the thread i raised .... av a look
Brucey

tankgirl

Craigy, Hah - did you cheat and look up the spelling? I came pretty close, am surprised.

Hi jg! $35 for 5 corals and those acros! That's amazing! Maybe you could contact a local diving place and arrange an occasional frag that way - maybe? Very cool about the re-scaping - Can't wait to see how it comes out. The acros you got are wonderful!! Yeah, for here, the frag prices were practically a gift. Just my lucky day, I guess.

Brucey - No, I didn't see your thread!! Darn! I'll go look for it!

tankgirl

Yay! Jg, you're on a roll now that you've got the new lights! Those acros are lovely beasts! Cheers and congrats!