copy off certification....

ramoth41

I was wondering if anyone know how I coould get a copy of my reeaaallly old certifcation. I heard that before PADI could get all the information onto comouter the storage facillity burned down. Anyone know if this is in fact true and\or the address I could write to see if they evern have mine?
thanks,,,
sarah

SZHTTM

Hello,

Have you tried contacting the store where you got your certification? Sometimes they keep records of all the individuals that received certifications at their store.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!
:thumber:

Cougra

Do you still have a copy of your certification number even? (possibly found in old log books?) The more information you can give them the better. Knowing where you got certified could help as well as providing instructors name.

Good luck getting a replacement card.

Last edited:

ramoth41

unfortunately the school I went to is out of biz. it was a franchise of some sort and they got caught for embezzelment!! Also it was a LONG time ago and I don't have any idea where any of my logs are!! My sister lives in the house I grew up in maybe they are in the attic!! Oh well even if I had the info I still need to do a major refresher couse!!
thanks for the help!
sarah

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Yeah, I would suggest you take a refresher course. More than likely if your cert is reeaaallly old, then you might be a little rusty on your skills. I think that is your best (not to mention safest) bet.
C

Cougra

I would agree with LuckyInk in that a refresher course or new certification may be the safest way to go. Equipment and understanding has come a long way.