Clams Direct

Maxx

I ordered two beautiful maxima clams from barry at Clams Direct, and they are gorgeous!!!
Here is a link to the thread where pics of them are located. I was unable to be there when the clams were delivered (9:50 am) and was slightly apprehensive about just what I would find when I came home that evening at 5:15 pm. Everything was great Barry did a fantastic job of packing them, and even called while I was acclimating them to ensure that things had arrived well. Thats customer service!!!
I'd comfortably purchase from him again, and wouldnt hesitate to reccomend others to his site.
Nick

Maxx

Yeah, I guess the thing that impressed me the most was the phone call. I'm sure he doesnt necessarily do that w/ every order, but since my shipping circumstances were unusual, I think he wanted to make sure things arrived in good order. Thats what impressed me.
Nick

Maxx

I'll try and take some pics....the clams dont look as flourescent in my tank as they did in the pics because I'm only running a single 175 watt 10k AB bulb over it, no actinics. I can quite easily see where they would "pop" under actinic lighting though. I'll try alittle later on today.
Nick

Maxx

Sure, sure,
Go ahead and burst my bubble...here I was thinking I was the only one he called......
thats really cool though, Thinking back on it , some one from Dr Mac called up and wanted to make sure everything was good too, but I remember correctly this was a day later.
Great customer service from both though...I'm very happy with Clams Direct.
Nick