Clam lighting

prow

i like the look of the right MH lighting setup better than T5's too. dosent mean i dont like the T5's look, i do, just like the look of some MH setup more. only reason i went with T5's was to see if they would support sps. to my suprise they do and much much more. there is no dout you can keep crocea clams under them. they can and do thrive under them. it just makes me sad to think those that are suppose to be an authority on the subject say something so missleading and unture. it really amazes me. i wish there was something to clarify his statement, it might not have been said in such a absolute way, wasnt there so dont know. but here at RS i want to let others know it has been done(not could be, has been) by myself and many others.

i invited James Fatheree to this discussion to clarify what he said. hope he shows up. i would hate to think i am bashing someone for something they did not exactly say.

kyrie_eleison

Has been struck by the ban stick
guess what? I just learned that you can keep "durasas" and "croceas" under PC lights! Isn't that awesome?!