BSJ spitting out some kind of white eraser looking substance

yaridong

hello,

my BSJ will come out of his rock/burrow area and spit out some kind of eraser ball looking thing that is like a white grey color. it seems to be some kind of feces like substance as the shrimp will come over break it down and eat it....

i only feed the BSJ mysis shrimp. he seems to be pretty healthy. had him for about 2 months...

anyone know if this is normal or if its a sign of something bad to happen?

yaridong

I also noticed that towards his tail and coming up to maybe a third of his body are some splotches in his skin. if you look at the picture i have circled and labeled what i see at #2. The stomach area always seems to bulge out after hes eating...just wondering if that bulge is normal? (seems kind of big to me)

i cant really tell if the number of splotches are increasing...he doesnt act weird and seems pretty healthy other than the splotches...he eats well and likes to hang out in that burrow area. checks what im doing all the time.

(i cant resize the picture to be small enough...i can email you a picture if you pm me.)

please help!

yaridong

http://
I also noticed that towards his tail and coming up to maybe a third of his body are some splotches in his skin. if you look at the picture i have circled and labeled what i see at #2. The stomach area always seems to bulge out after hes eating...just wondering if that bulge is normal? (seems kind of big to me)

i cant really tell if the number of splotches are increasing...he doesnt act weird and seems pretty healthy other than the splotches...he eats well and likes to hang out in that burrow area. checks what im doing all the time.

(i cant resize the picture to be small enough...i can email you a picture if you pm me.)

please help!

yaridong

bsjsick2.jpg

i have tried to get the past picture i can of the tail end of his body. im not sure if you can really see the splotches...