BRS group buy

jtw414

Trying to setup a group buy for Tues. 9/4. Anyone who is interested pm me your last name and email address. If you do not have a BRS account go to site and create one. Currently have 2 names. Need minimum of 10.

fishguy4

is there a website or sometin where i can look at the selection? Im thinkin about one of those reverse osmosis things :p

jtw414

Not sure of the exact discount, but it is the biggest that they give. After that all persons involved get preferred reefer status which gives you the best individual pricing offered. Only beat by group buy pricing.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I got more discounts following the group buy than I did during... either way most products are around 10% off..

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

All reefers that buy online should participate in a group buy. Savings continues on every purchase n use the brs points when u get em!

..........hail to the victors valiant.

Built347

If you guys want to start one let me know I go in.. it really is a lifetime of savings if u participate in one.. its saved me quite a bit in the last year.. n brs is awesome

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Choff

Yes, I am total BRS fanboi. The discount is usually around 5%, but depends on the item. You don't h ave to pay any member fees. You either need to be part of a group buy or place 3 orders in I think a 6mo time frame and do 5 product reviews.

My last order it kind of backfired on me though. It knocked my cart down to 174.99 (free shipping at 175). So of course I had to buy something else. :D

jtw414

Seems like there is a good bit of interest. However I still only have 3 people on the list. Need 7 more.

Choff

I'm already have the pref status, but I'll jump in. I have a few things I want to pick up and they are doing a 10x pts thing until Sept 6th. PM Sent.

sndw

Look like we will have it this Tuesday lol :x

I don't know if BRS have Samsung S3 on sale, lol. I just bought it this morning and bad thing happened. And I mix my water for the first time, I poured my salt mix, dropped my power head in and my new phone decided to slip out of my shirt pocket into the container.

Choff

I don't know if BRS have Samsung S3 on sale, lol. I just bought it this morning and bad thing happened. And I mix my water for the first time, I poured my salt mix, dropped my power head in and my new phone decided to slip out of my shirt pocket into the container.

Oh that so sucks..

jtw414

Ok, have 5 people on the list need 5 more. Looking to set this up for this Tues. 9/4. Let me know if you're interested. If you haven't sent me your email and last name you are not on the list. PM me this info if you want in.

jtw414

Well, did not get enough people for the group buy. Will try again in the near future. Thanks to those who wanted to participate.