BCAS Marine Aquarium Seminar Sat June 8

SubRosa

Just thought I'd let anybody interested know about our seminar. Hosted by the Bucks County Aquarium Society,it's being held at the Silver Lake Nature Center 1306 Bath Rd Bristol PA. It's very convenient to the PA & NJ Turnpikes and I-95. Presentations so far are " Nano Reef Aquariums From A to Z" given by Albert Thiel. If you don't recognize that name, I assume your parents will be driving! The two other confirmed speakers ain't chopped liver either! Francis "The Fish Geek" Lupangco from "Fish Tank Kings" will be giving two presentations, "Development of Large Aquariums In The Middle East", and "Quarantine Procedures" and Todd Gardner of the Long Island Aquarium in Riverhead presenting "Frontiers In Marine Fish Culture". There will likely be additional speakers to be announced. More info online at The Bucks County Aquarium Society, Bucks County Pennsylvania , or buckscountyaquariumsociety@yahoo.com. There will be a consignment sale of livestock and dry goods, entry is based upon order of registration, so hurry. The cost is $40 for BCAS members, and $55 for non-members. Entrance fee also gets you lunch and dinner, and a year's membership to the club is included in the non-member fee.