Aruba Free Diving

Tru2nr

Ok, so me and my wife went to aruba for our honey moon and we went snorkling/free diving along one of the local beaches....unfortunately we only had a crappy kodak one time use underwater camera :verymad: and then when we got home they didn't develop the pictures correctly:banghead: so i apologize that the pictures are not all that great but i think they are good enough to share :)

Tru2nr

FH000004.jpg

FH000006.jpg

FH000007.jpg

FH000008.jpg

Tru2nr

that pair of angel fish believe it or not are actually about as big as my head they were huge

MrPex

that pair of angel fish believe it or not are actually about as big as my head they were huge

ya, it's amazing how big things get out in the wild compared to what we have in our tanks. when i was in guam, i'd regularly see urchins whose spines made them easily bigger than a basketball, along with conchs bigger than footballs...

Tru2nr

yeah the urchins down in Aruba were huge like that and i was amazed by how many stupid snorkelers would stand on the rocks and stuff and i would tell all of them not to and used the example that the urchins spikes will impale them and then break off in their foot, needless to say a lot of them stopped standing on the rocks of corals and marine life...