Aquarium temp controller ?

danfish

i want to purchase an temp controller but need advice to which one to buy. i would need a dual stage one, one for my heater and the other one for a fan that i have blowing in my sump (maybe later i`ll get a chiller but for now the fan works good) can you pls tell me which one you use.

thx in advance

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I would recommend you get a multicontroller instead :) There are many good ones on the market that will do so many things in addition to being a dual temp controller.

I was looking for the same controller as you once. After I priced a dual controller and the ReefKeeper2 controller, the choice was easy. You get a LOT more for just a little more $$.

aquaman3680

I agree with Doni! I am also using a RK2 and I don't think I would ever set up a tank with out one! They are awesome and would definitely recommend one of those.

Matt

prow

i agree too, look into multicontrollers. i like my aqua Jr. i got mine for $240 the RK2 is good but does not have some of the feature the Jr has and it is not upgradable like the Jr. i also heard some people are having issues with interferance and not working, i think something to do with ballast intererance, not sure. i am also not sure if they fixed it yet or not. i know about 2 months ago they still had the issue.