Adjusting intensity of LEDs

Blndbunny

I bought a hydra fixture to go over my 16g nuvo, which is set up as a mixed reef. I dialed my lights down very low (whites 18%) to start acclimating with, I had two boost LED reef lamps on the tank. I have been slowly raising the the lights intensity by about 1% very other day or so. So far everything is loving these new lights (whites 23%, blues, purple UV 40% red and green 10%) My question is how high should I continue to raise the intensity of the lights?

So far there are no signs of bleaching, I had one acro start to brown but that is lightening and some greens are showing, all sps have good polyp extension, zoas at the bottom are looking great and seem to be growing, and my pink scroll has better color and more polyp extension everyday. My rainbow bubbke tip is at the top of the tank, he has good color, but not great bubbles, he's a little pouty from getting in a fight with an acan and losing.

Who should I expect to see get upset if the lights are too much?

Thank you everyone for your input :)

Ratpack

I am no expert, but I would say watch your inhabitants. Just ramp up slowly as long as everything is responding favorably.

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
If you don't have a PAR meter, you are pretty much just guessing. The best advice is ramp up very very slowly and like stated above, watch your inhabitants and adjust accordingly.

Blndbunny

No par meter so it been a slow ramp up. I'm planning to just keep watching, will my sps pout before they start to bleach? I figure if the nem moves I'm probably getting pretty bright