A mathematical probability poll

How many algae

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fivel

I'm sad that I just now found this post... I voted 1 million and 6... because it sounds cooler than 1 million... And also assumed the tang would be dead. No water movement for a month, no filtration, despite the algae feeding off nitrates, there would still be a cycle within that bag from his "droppings" with nothing really to process the waste right away.

Unless if he is some type of mutant tang like this hermit crab I had once... he was in my refugium awhile back... and we were supposed to get some strong storms one night so as a precaution... I hooked up another powerhead to the refugium and closed the valve and shut off the pump to knock it out of the loop to avoid even the slightest potential for problems if I lost power. Anyways, that night, despite the fact that the storms fell apart before they hit my area... the heater in my fuge malfunctioned and raised the temp in the fuge to over 94 degrees.

Amazingly enough... that little fellow survived and is still alive in my tank today, and that had to be over a year ago by now... So yeah, very happy I shut off the valves that night :p

But yeah, my vote is the tang is dead, even though you already told us the answer, lol