1/2 Price Sale on BlueSpot Jawfish!!!

Basser1

O.K. Gang, for all of you "want to be" bluespot owners or you who have the tank size and want to add another bluespot, listen up! I just received an e-mail tonight from BlueZoo Aquatics. They are having a half-price sale on bluespots! Yes you read that right! $75! I have done business with BlueZoo in the past and can say they are top-notch! So....... Act Now, they only have 20 to sell!

Here is a link:

Blue Spot Jawfish - Opistognathus rosenblatti

Trichome

Thank you for this post. I saw them on sale at Drs. Foster & Smith but i was not ready yet. I placed an order for 1 BSJ and 4 sexy shrimp. I have been reading about the BSJ for about 6 months now and finally have a home ready for one :) I will post when he/she comes in.

chipmunkofdoom2

Wow, I wish I had the money. And the knowledge on what the fish requires. And a sand bed.... hahaha. If you can, get on this people!

Basser1

Thank you for this post. I saw them on sale at Drs. Foster & Smith but i was not ready yet. I placed an order for 1 BSJ and 4 sexy shrimp. I have been reading about the BSJ for about 6 months now and finally have a home ready for one :) I will post when he/she comes in.

:thumber: WELCOME to the Club!! Please post pics of it in the BlueSpot Club!!