Search results

1. R

SWFMAS FALL FRAG SWAP OCT 24 11am-5pm

SWFMAS FALL FRAG SWAP in Fort Myers, FL October 24, 2009 SWFMAS is hosting our second annual Fall Frag Event. This event will include frag swap tables, frag auction and raffle. This years event will be held at Riverside Community Center located at: 3061 East Riverside Drive, Fort...
  2. R

Sps Trade

I know I should be satisfied, I have a lot of nice sps, but I need MORE!! So if anyone can please help me out, I have bunches of corals to trade from sps, zoos, ricordia, chalices, and acans.... I'm looking for bright, fast growing sps. Larger frags will receive larger frags from me...
  3. R

New Website!

Hope this is cool with the mods. we're not trying to compete, just trying to get the word out there. We have partnered with our webdesigner, Oliver Pacheco to bring you guys a cool place to buy and sell aquarium stuff. If you're like us, constantly upgrading and wanting a place to buy/sell...
  4. R

Crazy bta

Has anyone ever seen a bta like this before? Its my first time to find a color morph like this and was wondering if anyone else has seen them like this. That's the natural color and its not bleached. I have more than one and the others look the same. Nano-Reef.com Gallery - New BTA
  5. R

March Madness Coral Update!!

March Madness Coral Update! - Nano-Reef.com Forums
  6. R

Crazy blasto!!

Check this out: http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?ddid=35562&siteid=20 Obviously its a typo, but I thot it was kinda funny. ;]
  7. R

New top down........

I was taking a bunch of shots tonight and thought it was time for a new top down shot. I know this tank is crazy packed, but it doubles as my selling tank. I moved the light over to get a better picture. I had to stand up on a stool to get the whole thing in one shot, hehe. Its 3x3', 14.5...
  8. R

Half black hybrid tang......

Here you go Al!!! :snshne: I realize the pics aren't the best but this guy wasn't too thrilled with being in a clear box. This is a half black mimic tang, but has different coloration than my other half black. She is more gray with orange rims on all the fins and an orange eye. I wish you...
  9. R

Blue Jaw/throat trigger size??

Hey all! I recently got a gorgeous male blue jaw trigger, he's about 4.5 inches. Could anyone else tell me how fast they grow? I would like to keep him but want to make sure he won't outgrow my system in a year. I have him in a 3x3' tank right now and plan to move him to a 6x2.5'...
  10. R

I see rainbows!!!

Well, I thot these were nice enough to start a new thread to show them off. ;] By popular request I broke up several nice colonies into affordable pieces. Hope you guys like them!!
  11. R

Tricolors.......

I just couldn't help myself, hopefully the hubby won't shoot me, but I just had to get these. They're from Pacific East Aquaculture and will be arriving this am. Yea!! :bouncer:
  12. R

Some new ones.......

As promised, here's pics of my two new fish. White spotted/yellow tail wrasse Axil spot Hog ( I think this guy is really pretty) I also picked up the last peppermint hog today and put him on the site. I swear I'd keep one in every tank if I could afford it (I have 4 tanks). I...
  13. R

Hybrid tang

Some more cool fish......... Hybrid yellow scopas tangs. I'm gonna keep the little guy. My husband really wants to keep the larger one too but since he hasn't found a money tree yet its not gonna happen. lol I had to gently hold the larger guy in order to get a clear shot cause he was...
  14. R

Mmmm Minty.........

Here's some double peppermint fun for you guys! These are a great grow out size in case anyone is looking for one. I have a 4.5" one that has been in my tank for 3+ years and is awesome.
  15. R

New ricordia group buys welcome!

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you guys are getting your shopping done and looking forward for some quality time with family and friends. Don't forget to get something nice for yourself this year. I just added a whole bunch of new ricordia and a few sweet echinos to the site tonight. Its not...
  16. R

A peek at the mad science project....

Here's the other big one we're working on. 9/16/07 The tank is 9ft x 4ft x 3ft. The Skimmer is an 18" diameter Deltec with (4) Eheims and automatic washdown. Large Deltec Kalkwasser Stirrer. (2) Media reactors (1) Fluidized calcium reactor. One 180gal sump by Jeff Turchek at LifeReef...
  17. R

120 Starphire In Wall tank.......

I have this on club-zoa and thought you guys might enjoy it as well. :bouncer: Hey guys! You don't get to see detailed pics of in wall tanks too often so I thought I'd post these up. This is a tank we're finishing up in an office building downtown. Its a 120: 5ftx18"x24" Lights: 2: 175w 14k...
  18. R

Ricordia eye candy.......

Here's some sweet morphs that you don't see everyday........ flricordia eat your heart out! heehee Pics taken under 1: 14k Doubled-ended 250w Phoenix HQI bulb.
  19. R

Macro and more.......

Here's some of my favorite shots from today. Smile for the camera! Top down drool factor!
  20. R

Hi all! I'm new as of today and looking forward to becoming a frequent poster. Maybe I'll even become a sponsor. :snshne: My husband and I keep a 3x5', 3x2', and a 6x2.5' prop systems. He's been in the hobby for nearly 20 years and I've been doing it for 6. We're both insane for it and spend...