Search results

1. R

black volitan lionfish

So pretty, wish I had a tank for him.
  2. R

SWFMAS FALL FRAG SWAP OCT 24 11am-5pm

SWFMAS FALL FRAG SWAP in Fort Myers, FL October 24, 2009 SWFMAS is hosting our second annual Fall Frag Event. This event will include frag swap tables, frag auction and raffle. This years event will be held at Riverside Community Center located at: 3061 East Riverside Drive, Fort...
  3. R

Sps Trade

I know I should be satisfied, I have a lot of nice sps, but I need MORE!! So if anyone can please help me out, I have bunches of corals to trade from sps, zoos, ricordia, chalices, and acans.... I'm looking for bright, fast growing sps. Larger frags will receive larger frags from me...
  4. R

New Website!

re Thanks Craig, good idea! Yeah, I know my web designer doesn't spell too well, I already told him. hehe
  5. R

New Website!

I don't know about the car, but all things fishy are welcome. ;] Including fresh and saltwater. We made some nice changes to the website today to make it easier to navigate. Check it out: Aquarium Classifieds - Aquarium Classifieds
  6. R

New Website!

Hope this is cool with the mods. we're not trying to compete, just trying to get the word out there. We have partnered with our webdesigner, Oliver Pacheco to bring you guys a cool place to buy and sell aquarium stuff. If you're like us, constantly upgrading and wanting a place to buy/sell...
  7. R

Crazy bta

Has anyone ever seen a bta like this before? Its my first time to find a color morph like this and was wondering if anyone else has seen them like this. That's the natural color and its not bleached. I have more than one and the others look the same. Nano-Reef.com Gallery - New BTA
  8. R

March Madness Coral Update!!

We are online only, but local pickup is welcome.
  9. R

March Madness Coral Update!!

March Madness Coral Update! - Nano-Reef.com Forums
  10. R

Anybody keeps non-photosynthetic corals and will talk shop?

They are the red christmas tree worms that come in their own tubes not on porites. I find them locally, not as big as coco worms. I also had a small christmas tree porites for a long time in the 180. I kept them under one of my returns and they did fine. Just a large variety of frozen foods...
  11. R

Thank you Reef Gardener :)

Al I think you should take pics of the chaeto just to satisfy boozeman. lol Kathy, I think it must be a scopas thing. Dejardini tangs are good like that too, they eat all kinds of nuisance algae. A friend is holding one for me until the 6x2.5' tank is up.
  12. R

Ocean nitrates expected to go up

All of these tough problems. I think the main way to solve them is if more people demand a change, just like giving companies tax rebates for being more "green". Right now we are stuck with an adminstration that doesn't care about the environment and is happy to give breaks to major polluters...
  13. R

Anybody keeps non-photosynthetic corals and will talk shop?

Frankie those are really nice sun corals!! I don't really have any non-photosynthetic corals per se, but I do have a lot of tunicates that continue to spring up everywhere and my current flame scallops have been in my tank for 5 months or more. I had a flame scallop in my 180 for over 3...
  14. R

Dentoid's Reeforama

You guys are hilarious! Here's my Red Baron, was trying to find a better pic, but this is the best I have right now. i
  15. R

Thank you Reef Gardener :)

My pleasure, thanks for being so patient! Kathy, how's little Ally doing? My own little yellow scopas is growing. Its like having a yellow tang, but not. lol
  16. R

Crazy blasto!!

Check this out: http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?ddid=35562&siteid=20 Obviously its a typo, but I thot it was kinda funny. ;]
  17. R

Dentoid's Reeforama

Do you mean at CZ? I've been frequenting this one more lately mostly because the posts are updated more often and the people are fun to chat with. I'm planning to test out a few more forums as far as sponsoring is concerned to see which one gets the most traffic to my website.
  18. R

Dentoid's Reeforama

Gracious what a heated thread we have going here, all over my little fishy. hehe Its Bodianus sepiacaudus, a few other people like Liveaquaria have the same hog and it is advertised similarly. Julian Sprung, Tony Vargas, and Sanjay came over to my house a few years back to see my peppermint...
  19. R

New top down........

Tbittner, thats a heteractis malu anemone.