Search results

1. Newt

Old member new name and hello...

LOL! Thanks JFK! I could never forget pictures! And actually, I may try my hand at some DIY....I didn't realize that acrylic tanks demanded such a HIGH price, the materials aren't really all that bad, and I have time to kill. Thanks Craig! Are you still tankless?
  2. Newt

Thanks! Well I better get started...there are a LOT. Thanks Al! Hey Gina! I'm honored you remember me! lol. Thanks Booze, congrats on getting the new tank! The tank for sale is nice,but a bit bigger than I want, and designed a little differently. I have a guy locally that makes tanks so...
  3. Newt

Hi everyone! My name is Jason, don't know if any of you will remember me. Its been a little over two years since I joined the community, and months since I've last been active. I used to post under JKreef, got tired of the name, and am trying to keep my forum names all similar to help me keep...
  4. Newt

POD Palace!!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1017583 Here are your designs for the gutter guard "pod condos" Jason
  5. Newt

MJ mod oceanflo.com????????

http://www.mjmods.com Local Company to me that makes the maxijet mods. Just thought I'd put the link out here for you all since OceanFlo is down currently. Jason
  6. Newt

JKreef's 75 Gallon Project

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I was shocked and devastated to lose corals and fish i'd had for near the start of my tank...but I can't let an event like that make me lose my passion for saltwater. I know I'm not the first one to have a tank crash, and unfortunately I'm sure I won't be...
  7. Newt

Hello Again

Thanks Everyone! Well as of now I was contemplating two different decisions. 1. Tear apart the undrilled 75 gallon and purchase a RR 90 gallon since I already have the stand. 2. A local reef club member mentioned to me that he has a year old 125 RR tank with stand that he wants to...
  8. Newt

Those were my thoughts, because everything seemed to go so quickly. I'll never put xenia in a tank again, not only due to what happened, but I'm very good at propagating it. LOL Thanks Craig!
  9. Newt

Hello Again

Just wanted to say Hi to all my old, and new RS friends after quite a long hiatus. I plan on being much more active on the boards as once before, and 2007 is a year for a new saltwater system for me...so hopefully good things to come! -Jason
  10. Newt

It's been a while since an update, I hope to start becoming more active again and again on this forum. This week after being gone for new years I came home to find my tank a complete mess. I'm not sure what went wrong while I was gone for two days, but my tank crashed, crashed hard...:waa...
  11. Newt

Thanks!
  12. Newt

At this point I'm not concerned the least if he eats all of my hermit crabs/emeralds/hitchhikers, the fish I've lost in the tank thus far were all gobies that hid in holes in the LR at night, so I assume a crab of some kind got them.
  13. Newt

He's a model citizen, and of now he's even left the crabs and snails alone...however I did take my 2 year old cleaner to work and put him in the 150 gallon display I'm setting up there. Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry I was inactive for so long! -Jason
  14. Newt

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Here's my last minute entry... -Jason
  15. Newt

Oh, and one of my favorite pictures...
  16. Newt

Wow! It's been a loooong time since I've updated this thread, I'm way overdue for some pictures for you all. The tank has definitely been maturing nicely, and after a few months of being burnt out on working with my SW tank, I've started to polish it back to its former glory...and now starting...
  17. Newt

wickjr's 46 gallon

Good lookin' gallery but....
  18. Newt

It's been a month since my last update so here's another full tank shot.
  19. Newt

~March '06 Photo Contest~

No sticks entered yet, so here's my stab at it.
  20. Newt

Smallest known fish article.

link didn't work... oh wait I get it! LOL. edit: Article on smallest known fish.