Search results

1. D

epoxy ?

i'm thinking of making my own scaping in my tank just wondering what 2 part epoxy i need to glue the sand to the pieces i make thank u
  2. D

lighting a 150 gal

i have a 150 gallon that i'm getting everything together to get it started and now i'm looking into lighting i can buy 2 400w mh from a friend who is changing his tank around my only question is how am i going to get around the 2 center braces that it has if i use these 2 lights and would i need...
  3. D

bulkhead Question

i just got a all glass 150 gal with 2 Megaflow Overflows and i need to know what bulkheads i will be needing for them if anyone could help i would appreciate it thank u
  4. D

o'dell tank questions

ok i finaly found out what type of tank i have it is a o'dell 90 gal tank was wondering if anyone has any info on this tank i'm sure it has a tempered bottom but what i am wondering is about the back and sides any info is wanted thank u
  5. D

thinking of getting my tank drilled

I'm thinking of getting my 90 gal tank drilled at a local glass shop the bottom is tempered so I'm going to have the back drilled instead below is a picture of my idea of what I'm thinking of doing to it tell me what u think thanks any other ideas are welcome Return 1-3 in the center are for a...
  6. D

t5 lighing ?

I'm sure this is probably a stupid question but then again there are no stupid questions but stupid people but that would make me oh wait I'll stop there lol is there any difference between a regular t5 ballast and the ones in a lighting fixture made for saltwater say i bought all the water...
  7. D

lighting a 90gal reef setup

I'm trying to get all my stuff together for the 90 gallon I'm going to be doing and I'm trying to figure out what i should do for lighting most have said to use mh but thats alot of power draw what are my other options looking at retro fit kits what should i be looking for in a kit
  8. D

glass to acrylic question

i have a 90 gallon glass tank that is tempered glass and i wanting to replace the bottom with a piece of 1/2 inch plexi/acrylic so that i can drill it out how would i go about gluing it in place along with what kind of silicone would i need to seal it all up