Search results

1. clownsrule

Sick Midas Blenny

I have had my blenny for 18 months and he has stopped swimming and he is not eating. He is still alive, what can be wrong with him and what can i do?
  2. clownsrule

Does someone know what this is?

I found this in my glass cleaner that i leave in my tank it is about 5mm long can anyone ID it?
  3. clownsrule

Nano reef

i've just started up a 58 litre nano reef i have three large pieces of handselected live rock, livesand and small piece of rock with polyps on. it has finished the cycle and i have added a sandsifting star and it has survived. yipee. i am in love with my little reef, its sooo beautiful!!
  4. clownsrule

Bistleworms help!!!

I am worried i have got a bristleworm infestation what do you suggest i should do I have heard that wrasses eat them, is that true are commercail traps better any ides? thanks katie
  5. clownsrule

all about me

hi everyone, my name is Katie i have a 48 litre reef with a pair of ocellaris clowns, a cleaner shrimp, a snail and a sand sifting star. i hope to get a mandarin soon when my tank has matured more, i also want a maldive star and a boxer shrimp, i can also have another fish that is suitable for...