Search results

1. S

nice ricordea

Recieved the order today, They look awesome!!!
  2. S

Corals Need Home!!!!

intereted in purple deaths, nuclear greens, rics, and cap pm sent
  3. S

bubble coral help

wo i really suck at double posts please delete
  4. S

bubble coral help

I had a similar problem with my green bubble coral. The problem is they don't like direct light, if you place it under a cave or somewhere in the shade it will expand again if its not too late. My buuble is almost 2 1/2 feet long and i put the base( the hard flesh part) in a cave and it did great.
  5. S

bubble coral help

I had a similar problem with my green bubble coral. The problem is they don't like direct light, if you place it under a cave or somewhere in the shade it will expand again if its not too late. My buuble is almost 2 1/2 feet long and i put the base( the hard flesh part) in a cave and the bubbles...
  6. S

bubble coral help

I had a similar problem with my green bubble coral. The problem is they don't like direct light, if you place it under a cave or somewhere in the shade it will expand again if its not too late. My buuble is almost 2 1/2 feet long and i put the base( the hard flesh part) in a cave and the bubbles...
  7. S

FS Oregon Blue Tort & G.A.R.F. Purple Bonsai

very interested pm sent
  8. S

WTB: Shrooms, Shrooms and more Shrooms!

Hey Tom I've got some green bumpy shrooms, some green stripe, and some neon green hairy shrooms I could ship.
  9. S

Please help my scolymia

Please Help!!! a piece of live rock has fallen on my solymia and tore part of the tissue. Now part of the side tissue is spit. Will it repair itself, is there something i can do????? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!