Search results

1. got2envy

got2envy's JBJ 3g with Boost LED

Thanks guys! Yay! got some frags! Orange Pavona Maldivensis Whammin' watermelons zoas Green Slimer Acropora A top shot FTS I got- Green Slimer Orange Pavona Maldivensis Red Digitata Setosa (that needs some TLC) Whammin' watermelons zoas I also got Meteor shower cyphestrea cinnamon polyp...
  2. got2envy

Thanks everyone! I do love the BoostLED so far...I am planning on keeping a small fish...maybe some red head gobies or Trimma gobies if I can find them locally :) The astrea snail does crawl up out of the water line but doesn't stray far...it would be easier to just go with inverts but I want...
  3. got2envy

Sorry! I have been a bit busy but here is the tank :) A short theatrical trailer! Full of suspense! action! adventure! a thrill ride!!!! :lol: A few pics..I had to add the pico filter for flow while I wait for my Knano...should be here tomorrow. Sorry pix are a little poopy..all these...
  4. got2envy

Here is the start of my pico :) 3g JBJ picotope DF&S HOB w/surface skimmer 50w Heater small powerhead BoostLED Par30 (4RB, 1CW) ;)
  5. got2envy

FS: 30" Current Sundial and 28g rimless $150 WPB, FL.

28g shallow rimless tank built by a friend of mine 30L x 18W x 12 H The tank is not drilled. I also have a 30" T5HO with 2x blue plus, 1x super actinic and 1x aquablue, bulbs are 6 months old. It is a Sundial and has the timers built in, individual reflectors and moonlights...great light...
  6. got2envy

24" T5 light available

U got a PM
  7. got2envy

FS: Current 150w MH silver ball pendant $175

Decided to stick with T5HO I am not setting up another tank anytime soon...so instead of it sitting collecting dust... very nice looking light comes with 14k bulb 3 months old and hanging kit and arm $175 shipped in the USA http://www.marinedepot.com/Current_USA_150...IMHPDDE-vi.html
  8. got2envy

FS: Macroalgaes

You will get 3-5" frags of 1-Feather Prolifera 2-Caulerpa Prolifera 3-organism's blue macro (loves hight light to turn blue) 4-Ulva 5-Red titan macro 6-grape Algae (racemosa) 7-flame algae or dragons breath algae $65 Shipped Fed Ex Priority Overnight
  9. got2envy

ISO Orange,Red and Yellow macro algae

flame algae or dragons breath algae? If it is I have some about 3-4"
  10. got2envy

Large Dendro Colony for sale!!! 20+ HEADS

how much for a frag of setosa and ATL pink polyp cap?
  11. got2envy

selling off my 300 gallon sps! looots for sale

do you have some pix :P very interested...also any cool macroalgaes?
  12. got2envy

selling off my 300 gallon sps! looots for sale

are those gorgonias in the 75g?
  13. got2envy

Breaking down Biocube 29

How much for the sunpod?
  14. got2envy

WTB: Macroalgaes of different types

I am looking for different kinds of macroalgaes...let me know what ya got. especially interested in the rare stuff like Nemastoma, Dragons tongue or anything that is different and colorful. no Caulerpas...I have plenty :) willing to pay $$ for the rare stuff ~Maria
  15. got2envy

got2envy's 125g reef

oops double post.
  16. got2envy

got2envy's 125g reef

This is the yellow tail damsel that was in my first 10g contest tank FTS's and I am spent.
  17. got2envy

got2envy's 125g reef

Ok so time for some pix overload...I dunno what I wuz thinking lulz My new diamond goby...nice clean sand again!! U guys know Pookie
  18. got2envy

Macroalgae nano

I have a 10g set up now for a macro tank and will be going to a 40 long with PC's :) I have all kinds of macros lol got2envy's Rimless 10g...The Caribbean Queen - Nano-Reef.com Forums
  19. got2envy

got2envy's 125g reef

Here is my 125g...I have been battling GHA :guns: I added a Phosban reactor, carbon reactor, started skimming wetter and had Keith come out and re scape my tank along with a 100% water change with Natural Sea Water. I also traded my Catalina 6x 80w T5HO for a 3x 150w Coralife fixture. It has...