Search results

1. S

? about water changes

I feel your pain reefnut......I'm very thankful that most of my life I've been left with gallons of water that I wouldn't normally purchase...still drinking last season's supply...and it tastes awful...which makes me think if I can't stand the taste...how must my poor fishies feel having to live...
  2. S

angel/fish favorites?

I currently have 2 pygmy angels (coral beauty & flame) in a 60 gallon with a lot of softies and leathers and a sun coral...no problems with nipping at any of the polyps...I know that it is hit or miss with the smaller species...but hearsay for the larger angels isn't very inviting...I'd let...
  3. S

Pygmy angels experience request...

I have a very onry coral beauty angel and I've finally found my ever so desired flame angel...I currently have a 60 gallon setup with about 70 lbs of live rock...the only potential problem I see is that the coral beauty...being the original inhabitant...has claimed all of the caves and the...
  4. S

I think I have done the impossible.

Hang in there...my GSP did the same thing after a peice of equipment worked its way loose and landed in the middle of their colony...now it's common for them to stay closed for a day or two...then they're back in their full glory...