Search results

1. D

Ok! What to get!?

Alright!! Water is perfect!! Still building on the live rock because it's so damn expensive, but decided on a FOWLR tank. We are ready for 2 fish. Just 2,right now. Should I get a pair of clowns or the ever dreaded yet cute damsels. Or maybe a lawnmower bennie and a damsel?? 32g biocube is my...
  2. D

New 32g

Thank you
  3. D

New 32g

So the algea turned to a rust color and is creeping across the bottom... this happened fast. Really fast.
  4. D

New 32g

No its greeny brown
  5. D

New 32g

There
  6. D

New 32g

The other algea isnt like that at all. It's short and all over the piece
  7. D

New 32g

It wont let me post the other pic. Says it's too big
  8. D

New 32g

This is one rock lol,I had my husband send me a pic... he seemed to think this is what I meant.
  9. D

New 32g

I will post a pic after work. Hoping its beneficial
  10. D

New 32g

Ok,so the live rock i bought from LFS has algea on it. Since i have a bare tank i dropped it in. It kinda went away the first few days,but now all the rocks seem to be pretty covered. I also added more today,from the same store and same tank. This is helpful for my cycling right? I asked...
  11. D

New 32g

Picked up some more live rock again today. We're going at a slow pace. But that's ok. I noticed we have some algea starting on what was in there. There was a glitch in the scale and they couldn't weigh it properly. So i got a few pounds for $1.44 They wouldnt take more for it. I'm not...
  12. D

New 32g

They're so cute. So 2 not 4
  13. D

New 32g

Seems like a thing. Odd numbers equal bullies. I am way ok with having 4 lol
  14. D

New 32g

I was thinking an orange one.. or 2 and a black one.
  15. D

New 32g

What's your thoughts on the black clown fish Thinking because the anemones are out of the question right now. Maybe a couple fo different clowns (in a month or sos time,when cycling is complete)
  16. D

New 32g

Not to mention everything is way cheaper online. I live in an area with limited supply of everything lol So ordering online is cheaper. Even with shipping.
  17. D

New 32g

Because it was all the store had lol And I liked ththe random shells. It's what I had years ago. I was told it was the best back then.
  18. D

New 32g

Thank you!!! I am going to add more live rock.i just couldnt put out the money for it right away,will buy the larger one this week coming. Do all protein skimmers bubble and spill over? I had one 10 years ago and it over flowed daily,no matter where I set it. Do I leave the raw shrimp in the...
  19. D

New 32g

When do you suggest adding? Am I ok with adding the shrimp first?
  20. D

New Biocube (Coralife) 32 Questions

I just set mine up last night. And have a lot of similar questions only dumbed down lol I had a sw tank 10 years ago,but have forgotten a lot of what I knew. I husband bought me the 3w biocube for my birthday, the other day. Started with live rock and crushed coral. Was hoping for some help...