Search results

1. TankFiend

Anemone Questions

This is the best pic i could get that still uploaded
  2. TankFiend

Anemone Questions

UPDATE. Its week 2.5 of purchasing this anemone... after a few days quarantine with a stone to keep the water flowing and feeding it with an turkey baster... he stayed open for several days straight. I then Re-released him into the tank and upgraded my lighting. I dont know why im going to all...
  3. TankFiend

Anemone Questions

Thanks. I appreciate the honesty, I almost just got rid of it a few times but wanted to try to save it... it was bleached already from the store. I think you are correct about the tank not being established enough yet. Its just under 6 months and all the recommendations i found were over 6...
  4. TankFiend

Anemone Questions

Wow. What a great link! So much awesome general info on keeping anemones! Hopefully somone will gove me a bit of appraisal on the pictures. In the few days i had her she has never attached to anything... she liked a corner for about 6 hours then when i turned on the powerhead she blew around the...
  5. TankFiend

Anemone Questions

Ello... this is only my second post and wow is this site full of amazing hobbyists. Just saw a post from someone with a 47 year old reef tank... anyway, I always loved to keep fish but am still very new (under a year) to the sw hobby. I foolishly decided to purchase an Anemone from a crappy fish...
  6. TankFiend

Hey Im New

She has just started doing this mouth open thing. She ate quite a bit today, but still seems to prefer swimming vertically... which i know can be normal behavior for clowns. Somthing seems off tho... and she wont close her mouth. Im worried that she didnt tale well to the move to the new tank...
  7. TankFiend

Hey Im New

Heres a better pic
  8. TankFiend

Hey Im New

9. TankFiend

Hey Im New

Hey yall! I just signed up. I hate to need some help right away, but one of my clownfish is swimming sidways a lot and doesnt seem to close its mouth. I thought maybe lockjaw or a swimbladder issue... not sure as im kind of new to saltwater. She is really active but is acting odder than normal...