Search results

1. Fionn_Matt325

RedSea Max/ Euroreef Skimmer Page

im sure the topic came up already, but my tank blows out a lot of bubbles to the point i can only run one at a time. i know there was an upgrade a little while back, but i don't know where to get one can someone point me in the right direction, or offer a remedy? i'd be very grateful, thanks.
  2. Fionn_Matt325

do serpent stars eat fish?

sorry to piggy-back on your thread, but this is a good question because i have the same one. mine's brown, and i've had 3 lawnmower blennies just disappear along with 2 peppermint shrimp, 3 emerald crabs, and i can't even count how many snails. could my serpent star be a mass murderer...
  3. Fionn_Matt325

Fish Catcher

much appreciated
  4. Fionn_Matt325

OT WeightLoss Thread

like tex i just started noticing this thread, and i'd love to become a "loser" with the rest of you if you don't mind. I'm 5'11" 265lbs. i was part of a weight loss group at work (three guys making a bet), but we must have short attention spans cause we all sort of gave up after 10lbs.
  5. Fionn_Matt325

Fish Catcher

hey there, i know a while ago someone came up with a self made fish catcher, but i can't seem to find the thread. does anyone know where i can find it, or even how to make it yourself? heck, even if there's one i can buy, cause i've been trying to catch my flame angel for over an hour...
  6. Fionn_Matt325

RSM (Red Sea Max) Owners Club

a RSM club? wow shows how long it's been since i last visited this site, but i'm back and willing to be a participating member of this club if you'll have me. i have the 34gal silver tank for over a year now with a percula clown, flame angel, pajama cardinal, and a **SMALL** blue hippo tang...
  7. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

ya that original picture was just a bunch of ball bearings. the next two were from my actual tank. i looked it up and they look like bubble algae, or sailor’s eyeballs, Ventricaria ventricosa. is it something i should get rid of, or is it something i can just leave alone?
  8. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

these are the actual pictures
  9. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

seems pretty hard to me. i didn't want to poke too hard not knowing what it was.
  10. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

now just imagine two of those on a tonga branch
  11. Fionn_Matt325

ID Help

i just noticed that on one of my tonga branches there are these two small orbs that look like silver ball berings. i poked them, and theyre hard. i don't have a camera to take pictures, but there's nothing to leave to the imagination. it looks like i placed two ball berings on my tonga branch...
  12. Fionn_Matt325

(OT) Just A Word Game

homeboy
  13. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

i saw it munching on a emerald crab now. it looked like a whole crab, but looked hollow. is it possible it was just a molting, or is it more likely that the star hollowed it out?
  14. Fionn_Matt325

(OT) Just A Word Game

ohio:smirk:
  15. Fionn_Matt325

OT: Word Relation Game

records
  16. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

this is what he looks like. it's not mine
  17. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

easier said than done i have the Red Sea Max :doh: no fuge or sump
  18. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

he's a banded. i can't seem to keep snails either, and my algea is starting to creep up. should i just get rid of him and his two lackies the peppermint shrimp?
  19. Fionn_Matt325

OT: Word Relation Game

nutrageous
  20. Fionn_Matt325

Hungry Serpent Star

i'm missing two algea blennies. i thought the first just died, so i got the new one. and two weeks later it went missing. all other fish, inverts, and levels are perfectly healthy and well fed. could the star fish have got it while it was resting on the rock? does it have an appetite that can't...