Search results

1. NewSaltWaterGuy

Woops.... :(

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/03/14/cruise-ship-crash-causes-more-than-18m-in-damage-to-pristine-indonesian-reef-experts-say.html haha sorry guys just ran over a huge reef... :couch: o well
  2. NewSaltWaterGuy

How did you find this forum?

Wondering how some people found this forum... I found it via searching on "The Google" "Saltwater forums" and that was that, checked like 8 of them, all inactive then I saw this one that had a post within the last 11 hours and knew... It was just for me.. How about you?
  3. NewSaltWaterGuy

"Golden Gates" Hybrid Dutch Nano Photo's

Thought I'd post one of my Freshwater tanks here, will post photo's of it every now and then. Hope you all enjoy and if you do like or leave a comment lemme' know watcha think :)
  4. NewSaltWaterGuy

HELP! Guidance Needed on this journey.

Guidance Is needed from you professional reefers if you will. I am planning once I move into my house that is currently being built, to setup a 13.5 gallon Fluval Sea Evo marine aquarium. I do plan this as a "reef' or a tank with corals as that's what im mainly doing this setup for, I am just...
  5. NewSaltWaterGuy

Hello

Hello ReefSanctuary! I am Nate and im looking to setup a fluval Sea Evo 13.5 Gallon aquarium in the near future. But I want to make sure im getting everything right and have the right view before I do so, will be my first venture into saltwater aquascaping. I am currently also in the freshwater...