Search results

1. R

Do you want to Win a JellyFish Art tank?!

Hey guys. My reefing YouTube channel hit 1k subscribers as a thank you to all who follow me I teamed up with Jellyfish art to give away a jellyfish tank! Good luck to all who enter
  2. R

What is PH and how to raise it!

Having issue with your PH? Want to know how to raise it? First you need to understand what PH is and the cause of why it's low.. Eric writes in to ask what his PH should be and how can he raise it.
  3. R

The Nitrogen Cycle Explained - Essential info!

Understanding the nitrogen cycles is essential for every new aquarist! Be sure you fully understand this when setting up a new tank regardless of if it's fresh or salt water
  4. R

A little eye-candy!

A few clips while visiting one of my favourite out of town LFS's. So many temptations! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Anyone micro bubble scrubbing?

So I know the nano scrubbing thing was a craze last summer however I finally started to try it have been micro bubble scrubbing for about 6 weeks now and am curious to hear the experience of others who are using this method
  6. R

13 month shallow reef update

I'm 13 months into my 100g upgrade and realizes I'm way overdue for an update!
  7. R

Voice control - ultimate tank automation!

I decided to step up my tank automation by adding voice control! It's amazingly handy to start feed mode when your hands are full or wet and in the tank
  8. R

$6 DIY dosing containers

I decided to start the Red Sea coral colors program and need something that looked good inside of my stand.. so I came up with these classy looking dosing containers that only cost about $6 each to make. Dose classy my friends! Check out the build video
  9. R

DIY screen tip for rimless tanks

After having a few fish jump over the past few months i re-did my screen top to be sleeker and less of an eye soar Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. R

2 week cheato update! If sand growth!

I just shot a quick video for a 2 week update on the chaeto in my sump! I'm simply amazed at how well this stuff grows.. but if your going to do it.. do it right!
  11. R

Sneak peak at Neptune's new ATK top off kit

Hey guys. I was accepted in to Neptune's insider program and am currently testing out the new ATK. So far I'm pretty impressed at all of the built in safety features and made a video to give you guys a sneak peak Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk