Search results

1. Whitey1973

My new 500max led build

Well today is the day!! Waiting for my new Redsea max 500 led to turn up.... been given the normal 08:00 to 18:00 delivery time slot!! and just come off a night shift to absolutely cream crackered[emoji42][emoji42][emoji42] I'm looking forward to the build and will try to post as much as I can...
  2. Whitey1973

HELP! Which salt

Hi all, I have a question on what salt to use, I currently use Red Sea coral pro salt and have been pleased with it but I plan on making a salt water mixing station and have a auto water change facility, Red Sea do not advise mixing coral pro for longer than two hours, or storing it prepared in...
  3. Whitey1973

HELP! Auto feeders

Dose anyone know of a auto feeder that allows you to feed frozen foods? If not which is the best feeder out on the market Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Whitey1973

HELP! Cooling fans

Hi everyone anyone know of a good cooling fan system to put on a rsm500? I live in the U.K. So not overly hot and not many days of it so didn't really want to go down the chiller route! But we're having a little heat wave at the minute and wish to put some sort of cooling on it Thanks Sent...
  5. Whitey1973

HELP! New max s500 led

Hi all, I'm new to RS.... I've been back into reef keeping for 6 months after a 15 year lay off, I started again with a rsm 130d and have the bug back BIG style!!! I've just ordered a rsm s500 led and can't wait for it to arrive, my first question to you all, and this will be one of...
  6. Whitey1973

HELP! what media should i be using?

Hi everyone, ive just brought a second hand RSM 130d, i intend to run a Tunze 9001 skimmer with a media rack, what would be the best things to put in the rack,