Search results

1. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Got my jellies and they seem happy! Flow seems good and the levels have been pretty good. Nitrates are at about 20 so I'm trying to manage that.
  2. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Decided to pull the trigger and install diy filtration. Doing water tests tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
  3. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Thanks, DreamerDash! I was totally going for 50's/60's sci-fi and in fact I was going to make it look like a dalek but decided to go generic instead. Super excited! As for the lights I have the stock lights and a remote controlled submersible light glued to the top that changes color.
  4. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

This is the modified tank and stand cycling at last.
  5. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Thanks, nanoreefing4fun! :)
  6. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Unfortunately having trouble posting any pics. I keep getting a message saying the images are too big. No different from the pic I posted previously...?
  7. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Just got the stand set up and tank cycling. Fingers crossed!
  8. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

I'm looking into warm water moon jellies so light shouldn't be an issue. As I understand it's not a requirement for that species. I AM starting to get nervous about the small size. I have a lot of people saying that I'll be chasing my tail with maintenance. We'll see, I suppose. Will update...
  9. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Thanks for the advice! The tank looks awesome! I have been worried about flow. I'm hoping I don't need to get an external filter. I extended the bubble tube very close to the water line to avoid getting bubbles in the bells of the jellies. I bought a saltwater filter designed for the biorb...
  10. Brandon Reisig

HELP! Jellies

Hey all. I have come into a biorb 60 halo and was hoping to modify it for jellyfish. ANY advice would be appreciated. Thanks!