Search results

1. fortunato

My new project

Hello again. This time not good news. do not know what happened but all my reef has died. Now I'm starting again. Replaced the majority of the water, bought a new skimmer, some dead coral rock and a bunch of turbo snails, strombus and a sand sifting star. Going very easy this time. Do not...
  2. fortunato

HELP! Feeding ocellaris larvae

Hello guys and girls. My pair of B&W ocellaris have spawned. Now I have a few issues to solve. They have spawned in a small hole behind the anemone, where no fish or invert can reach. So for security the things are about solved. To feed the larvae, I have seen that in eraly days should feed...
  3. fortunato

My new project

Sooooo. Hello again people. I have made a few changes on my tank. I have removed the desjardinii and the hepatus. They were bullying the newcomers, so they had to go. Now I have a new bully: O. falco. I have bought a couple of valencianas and he chased them all around until they have...
  4. fortunato

HELP with red/purple "stuff"

Hmmm. So i will replace the circulation. Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk
  5. fortunato

HELP with red/purple "stuff"

Hello guys. Hope Xmas went well. I am currently trying to identify if this is Cyano or Dynoflagelates. What can I do to get rid ofertas this? Do You think that with a few Water changes this Will go away ? Enviado do meu SM-G935F através de Tapatalk
  6. fortunato

My new project

hey guys, a new update on my tank. So unfortunatly the bispinosus has died (found him dead on the rocks). All other fishes are fine. Added a few cardinal, and did not went to well. the one I had had bullyed the others 3 and I believe he has killed one of them. So, for now my fauna is: 1 Z...
  7. fortunato

My 650L mixed reef

But my LFS also told me to feed the angels a wide variety ofertas foods. Feed them with everything a fish would eat. Unfortunatly my experience with angels was not well succeded and my bispinosus Washington dead informação a few days. Didn't accept mysis or other foods. Do not know what went...
  8. fortunato

Chipmunk's 10g Office Tank

Great reading. Any news on this?
  9. fortunato

My 650L mixed reef

OMG!!!! I am amazed. Your tank has the same capacity as mine (650L) and you have many species I would like to keep and most LFS say that is not a good idea. For example, regarding the tangs and surgeons and the angels. I simply love angels, and as the tank is at my café, I want the WOW factor...
  10. fortunato

My new project

I've been monitoring the water levels. They are stable anda and no variations since the holes have been drilled. I have also set up an Auto top Off system, with RO and UV filtering water. this is also working properly. And also added a new JEBAO RW8 pump for flow. So I have added 1 Chaetodon...
  11. fortunato

My new project

Draining pipe The skimmer connection. Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk
  12. fortunato

My new project

I have drilled the 2 holes and now the levels are finally stable. I have de RO and the UV set and running so lets start to get things the right way. The brown stuff has gone so things are getting great. Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk
  13. fortunato

Hi

Welcome. Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk
  14. fortunato

My new project

So, i have decided to get someone to drill my tank. Not going do it all by myself, and got someone who knows how to do it. I am considering drilling 2 holes: 1 that goes directly into the skimmer and other one to go directly to the sump. What do you think? Is this a good option, or should I...
  15. fortunato

My new project

By the way. The fish I do not know the name is Naso vlammingi
  16. fortunato

My new project

So, my tank keeps giving me the hard time. Remember to not want to do things in a hurry. So I have put it in complete dark for about 2 days and reduced the photoperiod quite a bit. I believe things are getting a little bit better. Reduced the amount of food and just feed the anemone directly...
  17. fortunato

Hurricane Sale at ReefCleaners.org!

Glag to know all went quite well. Enviado do meu SM-N910F através de Tapatalk
  18. fortunato

HELP! dinoflagellates??

I have the same problem an will try some solutions mentioned here.
  19. fortunato

Hurricane Sale at ReefCleaners.org!

Any news?