Search results

1. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

2. mekesterson93

Sailfin tang

Looking to sell local or will you ship?
  3. mekesterson93

Acan

Ohh okay good to know. I actually just put a 6 line in my tank about a month ago.
  4. mekesterson93

Acan

Thanks for the info Squatch! Would mysis be too big for them? Would brine be better? Or pellets maybe??
  5. mekesterson93

Acan

Okay thanks. How long should the tentacles be? My acans are "extended" but seem kinda short?
  6. mekesterson93

Acan

Haha, thanks everyone. How long should I wait to begin target feeding?
  7. mekesterson93

Acan

Hey guys, I just picked up this acan frag from my LFS yesterday.. any advice on caring for them and if this one looks normal?
  8. mekesterson93

Branching or wall hammer coral??

I talked to the owner of my LFS yesterday and he confirmed that it was branching. Thanks to everyone for your help Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  9. mekesterson93

Beautiful hammer! I'd say it's gonna take my little guy a good while to reach that size lol Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  10. mekesterson93

I just got this little guy from my LFS and was wondering if anyone knows whether it's a wall or branching hammer?? It has 2 mouths, not sure if one is just now forming or not??
  11. mekesterson93

ID on this Paly please?

Thank you!
  12. mekesterson93

ID on this Paly please?

13. mekesterson93

HELP! No idea what this is

It looks like pom pom xenia to me?
  14. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

Yea, it seems to be pretty easy to spend the money for fish stuff lol.
  15. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

Thanks for the reply and sharing your stocking list! I currently have 2 ocellaris clowns and a bicolor blenny.. the tank looks too empty for me lol. I definitely need to add more rock as well
  16. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

Any suggestions on what fish would be good additions to a 55g? Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
  17. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

18. mekesterson93

Mike's 55g

Just moved everything from my 29g to a 55g. Need to add a good bit of rock
  19. mekesterson93

MEK's 29g reef

Thanks. I tried to get it to look as natural as I could, but didn't really work out with the rock I have lol
  20. mekesterson93

MEK's 29g reef

I think these 2 are best friends..?