Search results

1. R

HELP! Alternatives for pumps

Dear fellow reefers, I own a Red Sea Max C-130 and it's no secret that it's a mission impossible to control the heat. Next month I will replace the T55 lighting with a SteveLed armature, but I would like to know if any of you have experience with alternative pumps (flow and skimmer) which...
  2. R

RSM C130 with LED ? Any experiences?

Hi folks, are there any RSM C130 owners who replaced the default lighting with an complete LED replacement kit? I know there are some vendors offering this and it would be good for me for two reasons: less power consumption and less heat. So I would love to hear if there are any C130 owners who...
  3. R

Himalaya

Hi there fellow reefers, I'm now in week three of my new setup (Red Sea Max C-130) and added live sand this week (red sea too). I use the standard set-up, so just the one standard circulation pump. Question I have is this. My reef (live rock) turned into the Himalaya: mountains with snowy...
  4. R

HELP! What filter media to use?

Hi there, I just got my first Red Sea Max C130. The filter comes with carbon, but there are still three other spaces to put in filter media. Does anyone of you have any suggestions what to put there? Bioballs, other media? Thanks!
  5. R

Red Sea Max C-130

Hi there, are there any members owning a Red Sea Max C-130? I just ordered one and have to wait two weeks for it to arrive. In the meantime I hope to read your experiences with this tank... Thanks!
  6. R

Introduction ReefRob - newby

Hi there! My name is Rob, living in the Netherlands. I've had aquaria all my life but soon I will start my first marine aquarium. Just waiting for my order to arrive, the Red Sea Max C-130. Are there other users in this forum happy to their their experiences with this tank?