Search results

1. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

I have read that and it sounds like running them will increase nitrates if they are not cleaned on a consistent basis. Sounds like addressing the issue by cleaning pumps or adjusting the water levels should fix it. I will be cleaning my pumps today.
  2. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Great tips, thank you. I will definitely look into them.
  3. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Thanks a lot for your excellent help.
  4. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Thanks. I tested with a Refractometer and it is at 1.025. Does it still need to be increased?
  5. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Thank you, I just moved the gate down as indicated. I already have saltwater in the tank as there is live sand and rock. Also, skimmer neck has been raised a bit. My fingers are crossed. :)
  6. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the info. Attached are the pictures. I will also remove and clean the three pumps (sides and skimmer).
  7. R

RSM 250 Microbubbles

Hello! I have my RSM 250 up and running and have noticed microbubbles in the water. I have read through several posts and tips, but the bubbles will not leave. The bubbles are being created by the stock skimmer and blown into the tank by pump 1. I have the black sponge above pump 1, but the...
  8. R

Looking For Red Sea Max 250 Rear Water Cooling Fan

Great, thanks. What condition is it in and how much would you want for it?
  9. R

Looking For Red Sea Max 250 Rear Water Cooling Fan

Hello, I am looking to buy a working RSM 250 rear water cooling fan unit. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  10. R

New Red Sea Max 250 - Questions

Thanks everyone for our replies and information. I will order a new impeller and it should be good to go. I'll definitely post pics of my progress.
  11. R

Great, thank you. I will begin looking around for a new impeller.
  12. R

Also, would a Tunze 9004 skimmer work with the RSM 250?
  13. R

Hello, I am new to this forum and the saltwater hobby. I recently purchased a 2 year old RSM 250 that is in great condition. I've completed the assembly process and have two questions. The larger pump on the left hand side has a fairly large crack on the impeller magnet. The pump works but is...