Search results

1. V

Two blue spots getting along so far

I came home from work the other day to this pleasant surprise. Ill look into pvc options. I'm just trying to limit stress at this point.
  2. V

Update: Added some more substrate today. Rinsed the heck out of it, but it still made the water a bit cloudy. Cleared up since I took this photo. Here they are sort of together, and still no fighting which is great news.
  3. V

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not really trying to get them to mate. I'm just focusing on and hoping I can get them to survive long term. I went with two this time since I've always tried them one at a time. Im hoping having a mate will help in the long term success. BSJ's are by far my...
  4. V

Thanks for the welcome. Update, The two Jaw fish are still getting along, or at least not killing each other. I know they see each other, and they were just chasing the same food. They both have established their burrows within the tank. One is rather shy, however its the newest of the two...
  5. V

Yes they are. Unfortunately I've only had 1 last longer than a year. This is my last attempt at keeping this fish. I'm hoping that with a male and a female this time around it will help my long term success.
  6. V

Hello, I just purchased two blue spotted jaw fish roughly 1 week apart in attempt to atleast have a male/female. It's been two days since they have been in the same tank. I have yet to see any aggression between the two of them. They are currently housed in my 40 gal. QT tank. Eventually when...