Search results

1. GBR

GBR Red Sea Max C-130 Reef

Picture of my tank.
  2. GBR

I purchased a candy cane coral frag from the local fish store and found a hitchhiker. Is it aiptasia? Since only one should I pull out the frag and just scrape off? Also I was wondering what the ball shape thing is to the right of the hitchhiker.
  3. GBR

I researched the tube anemones on this topic. For the last month they have been fine with the two clown fish. I have found one 'sting' mark on one of my clowns right away but I think they learn fast to avoid. I also had a golby blenny and he touched once according to the guy I purchased from...
  4. GBR

I'm starting a thread on my first salt water tank. Background: I purchased it used and the tank, live rock and animals were in pristine condition. When I purchased and moved the tank was about 1 year aged. I did not loose anything in the move. Tank: Red Sea Max C-130 (34 Gallons)...
  5. GBR

Feather Duster ID

After additional research and I believe these are white colonial hydroids. Anyone have experience about using a emerald crab to help manage the hydroids from any large outbreaks? (I only noticed these appearing after my previous emerald crab died during a power outage). I'm adding a few more...
  6. GBR

Feather Duster ID

Thanks for the response. Based on your picture you provided...they appear to be a hydroid. Mine appear blue. I'm now wondering what to do to address - wait it out, remove live rock, etc) I have had high nutrients in tank lately and on the path of recovery. They came out of no where...I'm...
  7. GBR

Feather Duster ID

I would like confirmation that this is a bunch of feather dusters -- it's in a 5 sq inch area of my live rock and appears to be spreading/growing bigger. Does anyone know what kind?
  8. GBR

Setting Tank water level in 130C

My RSM130C looks exactly the same as Jeff has posted. For the first time in 6 months the tank has salt creep to the outside of the tank (I think this is related to the high water level). I believe the water should be just below the glass that sticks out one inch from the top. About a month...