Search results

1. L

RSM130 ATO - Which one?

I'm looking at installing an ATO to help keep things stable an minimise salinity swings. Back of tank is non-standard and has Media rack and a Tune9001 skimmer so there is a bit of space to fit ATO. The lid has been modified and all electronics/lighting have been removed. A Sunrise Marine Reef...
  2. L

ID required please

Couple of things in my RSM130 that I don't know what they are (being a newbie) 1: A transparent/whiteish trumpet thing that appears & disappears from the rock at different times of the day. Its at the back of the tanks so I can't get any other look/photo of it currently. 2: Some light green...
  3. L

RSM130 with Tunze 9001 -Skimmer help required

Hello, Im after a bit of assistance if possible. Tank is a RedSeaMax 130D, the RSM Filter & Skimmer sections have been removed and replaced with a Media rack & Tunze 9001 skimmer. Filter media is as follows top to bottom: Section 1: Course & Fine filter fibre filters to remove larger...
  4. L

Crab ID required.

Setting up a new aquarium with live rock and the below crab appeared. Not sure what type it is of if I should keep or remove. Ive left him in for the moment as the tank is cycling.
  5. L

RSM130 help

Well Im picking up my first marine aquarium tomorrow. Sadly its not new but its a RSM130D and is in reasonable condition. The tank comes with a Tunze doc 9001 skimmer which Im advised is an upgrade. The previous owner appears to have done a few mods as a heater controller display was mounted...
  6. L

Hi All, well after much deliberation I have taken the plunge into getting an aquarium. Will be looking on here frequently for help and advice and looking forward to the challenge and responsibility. Aquarium is being picked up tomorrow and will need a bit of work so there will be a couple of...