Search results

1. R

Carnation Anemone

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/8R03DakczG10GYVQYd03NoeHkWnkBumpPVr8qBwrE5C?v=grid&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy
  2. R

Carnation Anemone

Good Day, I have a 75g, anemone & clown fish tank, Parameters are: Ph 8.2, Amonia: 0, Nitrites: 0, Nitrates: 5, Phosphates: 1.5. I have had this tank going for over a year now, we have an had carnation anemone for a little over 6 months and I have a maroon clown and ocellaris clown both hosting...
  3. R

HELP! New to SW tanks

Sorry for the delay in responding to your questions. I have been working hard to do weekly water changes on both tanks. That is a lot of work. I am defiantly in this for the long haul. The 75 gallon has one Marineland Emperor 400 with the activated carbon filters. I change the filters out every...
  4. R

HELP! New to SW tanks

Good Morning, I am writing in here to see if I can get some advice and practical knowledge from those of you who have been doing this for a while. I was kind of thrown into the fish world after my husband acquired 3 salt water tanks from a friend who was moving out of state just over a year ago...