Search results

1. Ricardo Muniz

New 90g Tank - been away for a while

Hello All, I’m glad to be back to this forum. Its been almost a couple of years since I joined when I got my first tank... a RSM 130. Still have it and now Im moving into a bigger sized tank. See below my current RSM as it is now So, I wanted something bigger and found a 90g All glass...
  2. Ricardo Muniz

RSM 130 skimmer collection cup

Hey everyone! I am looking for the skimmer collection cup for my first generation RSM 130. I have the cup but I don't have the lid. If anyone can sell me the whole thing or the lid i would greatly appreciate it. This item is discontinued and I don't want to change the skimmer. Thanks, Sent...
  3. Ricardo Muniz

Red Sea Max 130 Salvage Tank

Hello everyone! New Saltwater Aquarium Owner. My neighbor thru out a RSM 130 with a cracked corner in the bottom. I took it and started fixing it up. Fixed the cracked corner (which was very minimal)and started acquiring the missing parts. This is my first post from my tank and would like to get...
  4. Ricardo Muniz

New to forum - Salvaged Red Sea Max 130

Hey Ladies & Gents. Hope everybody is doing well. Im new to the forum and I just salvaged a RedSea Max 130 that my neighbor (who moved) threw out.