Search results

1. Ron Kertesz

Anti Algae Coating Project

No problem :)
  2. Ron Kertesz

The LC50 for fish is listed at 5000mg/L. For daphnia (closest I can come to data for inverts) it says 10,000 mg/L
  3. Ron Kertesz

No problem. I'm happy to answer questions.
  4. Ron Kertesz

You're welcome DaveK :) Oxy, This is something completely different than any commercially available anti algae products, many of which used various heavy metals or herbicides in a slow release matrix to exert an effect. The primary application for this coating is to be in medical equipment...
  5. Ron Kertesz

It won't work for the DIY crowd at this point. I like DIY projects too but DIYers are the minority compared to people who simply buy equipment. Having pumps or heaters or even aquarium glass that is resistant to coralline algae growth would be great for the hobby. And it may be possible at...
  6. Ron Kertesz

Yup. Patents are being written. The intent is to license the technology to OEM manufacturers. It's not going to be something in a bottle the end user can apply. May try to post some tank pics in a while :)
  7. Ron Kertesz

Hello. I'm new to this forum but have been in the saltwater hobby for a long time and have worked in the industry as well. Just thought I would share an interesting project I'm working on. It's a specialized coating that will inhibit the growth of corralling algae etc. on equipment. Here's...
  8. UncoatedPumpSept28-2015

UncoatedPumpSept28-2015

9. CoatedPumpSept28-2015

CoatedPumpSept28-2015