Search results

1. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Wtf why do I have a second name tag? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  2. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Okay silicone around the base inside and out. Didn't take the bottom piece off so I hope it works. Got my light opened up and it looks very nice I'll get some pics of it up when I get home and get it setup with the app. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  3. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Anyone know if I can replace one of these Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  4. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

At least I got my rocks and sand so I can start planning :-) Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  5. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  6. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Filling her up with water and sand !!!! The journey begins! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  7. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Got all the plumbing done today about to start pvc gluing. [emoji225] [emoji2] Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  8. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

It's not the prettiest setup since you will be able to see everything with the sump on the side but it'll be great having a sump the same size as the tank haha. Got most of the plumbing done this afternoon and one more trip to the hardware store and it should be wet! !!! Sent from my SCH-I605...
  9. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

That's what I'm thinking. I just wanna get er goin!!! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  10. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I wish I had all my rocks so I could really get a cycle going but I won't have them till the 1st of the month. Do yall think I should put the sand and water in with a shrimp and one or two rock to get things started? Then when I get all my rocks back I can just add them? Sent from my SCH-I605...
  11. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

My light should be here by monday. Even tho I won't need it for a long time it's very exciting it's all coming together so quickly. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  12. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I like having the tank drilled. I wish I had gone a little higher with the holes but too late now. Got salt just now. Still deciding on hard pvc or flexible tubing. Any thoughts? Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  13. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Got it set up. been figuring out plumbing this morning hope I can get it wet today!!! Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
  14. S

socos 46 gallon bowfront

Alright our first pics and got some water in it to clean!!! Finally getting started this is really exciting! ![emoji2] [emoji225] [emoji226] [emoji229] Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk